We can’t wait to welcome you back!
We can’t wait to connect with you all again at our wonderful dance school in Southampton!
We have been researching and planning for months in order for us to ensure classes are Covid-secure and as safe as possible for you. Therefore, all our dance classes will be different in format but we will have the same energy, humour and expertise as normal.
We ask that you take a few moments to read/watch the following information so that we all work together to be as safe as possible and continue to dance for as long as possible.
It’s not only our duty to take care of you and to be Covid-compliant, but each one of our dancers also has a duty of care to themselves and also to others.
Anyone flouting the rules will be asked to leave – as we need TLC to be the safest place to be.
Please do NOT join us if you :
- are suffering from possible Covid symptoms (see below)
- have had contact with someone who has had Covid in the last 14 days
- are isolating with Covid, or shielding someone with Covid
- should be in quarantine having returned from a designated high risk area
Please do not attend if you have any of the following symptoms:
- a new continuous cough
- a high temperature
- a loss of, or change in, your normal sense of taste or smell (anosmia)