1:00 pm - 1:00 am
Bustin’ Loose – Salsa All Dayer & Party
A joint promotion by TLC and Dance2Salsa, we’re very excited to bring you a day of fantastic workshops followed by an awesome party night.
As dance promoters we have been involved in promoting latin dance events for a combined total of nearly 40 years.
Our individual focus has always been on providing quality dance events with a focus on dance learning and development. Our combined experience has set the foundation for this natural collaboration and presented a great opportunity to provide great joint events.
Victoria Hall in Hartley Wintney is a beautiful venue halfway between our two dance schools, just 8 minutes from Junction 5 of the M3.
Daytime Workshops 1pm – 6.45pm
We have a fantastic team of teachers dedicated to helping you to progress in your dancing, including Basil & Melissa from Dance2Salsa, Tracie & Gareth from TLC, and Trevor & Heidi from Sweetlead Salsa.
The daytime workshops are designed as progressive, level appropriate courses of four classes (with breaks) focussed on different elements to holistically enhance your dancing. There are 5 courses:
- Absolute Beginners Salsa – starting from scratch, by the end of the day you should have the confidence to dance the basics socially
- Improvers Salsa (On1) – classes to help body movement, lead & follow technique, feeling the music, and adding style & flavour
- Intermediate Salsa (On1) – classes to help body movement, lead & follow technique, feeling the music, and adding style & flavour
- Salsa On2 conversion – classes in the basics, converting familiar moves, adding style & flavour, and Son (a different style of On2)
- Cha Cha – classes in the basics, footwork & converting familiar moves, adding style & flavour, and Son (a different style of On2)
The On2 & Cha Cha courses are designed for Intermediate / Advanced On1 dancers with little or no experience of these styles.
Advanced dancers may like to pick and choose workshops from different courses (e.g. Afro body movement, Son, Cha Cha – adding style & flavour, Musicality, etc).
8.30pm – 9.30pm 3 levels of salsa class:
- Improvers Salsa On1 with Debbie
- Intermediate Salsa On1 with Chunky
- Advanced Salsa On1 with Angus Peters
9.30pm – 1am Salsa Party
- Guest DJs Angus Peters and Julian Summers
- Brilliant Shows (watch this space for artists to be announced)
- All day including workshops, party and shows – £45
- Daytime workshops only – £35
- Evening Party only – £10
List of nearby hotels
Add to iCal or