8:00 pm - 1:30 am
The fabulous TLC Ball is held annually at the Winchester Guildhall.
ALL TICKETS ARE NOW AVAILABLE ON THE DOOR AT THE GUILDHALL WINCHESTER – £30 or £20 NUS
Please note, tickets can only be purchased with cash as we cannot accept cards
Every year gets better and better so mark your diary, and be sure not to miss it!
If you have not been to the wonderful TLC Ball, you are in for a real treat! Here’s is a little promo, from the 2015 event taken by Andrey Sokolav:
This is a fantastic, unique event and we have a LIVE TANGO BAND, SHOWS & FOUR beautiful ballrooms in which to dance or mingle:
- Sizzling Salsa: with 2 awesome DJ’s: Internationally renowned Mauricio Reyes from Birmingham & our very own DJ Grooves (mixing all styles of Salsa/Mambo/Cuban with a lot of Bachata & Cha Cha)
- Tantalising Argentine Tango: dancing for 2 hours to THE best Tango band in the UK: Tango Siempre Quartet, as well as our resident DJs
- Smooth Swing: with Andy Kale & his Jive & Swing Jukebox
- Kool Kizomba: in the ‘Courtyard’ hall with DJ Steve
8pm Doors open
9pm Live Tango Siempre quartet & again at 11pm
10pm SHOWTIME: with Salsa performances from South Coast Ladies and Hombres en Clave
1am Close (Tango & Swing)
1.30am Close (Salsa & Kizomba)
- All 4 ballrooms have SUPERB wall to wall dance floors
- Excellent sound systems
- The most friendly and social party vibe
- Full licensed bar
- Dress to impress for this spectacular event
- Large attended cloakroom available
- FREE car parking behind the venue in both car parks after 6pm
- Larissa will also bring her divine selection of DSI Shoes – so bring your credit cards!!
Tickets are on sale now!
Get your discounted ticket by December 31st for the reduced rate of £22/£15*. After that, the price goes up to £25/£18* until March 15th, and then £30/£20* thereafter or on the door. You can also buy your tickets in advance at any of the other TLC events and classes: just ask for one when you sign in at the front desk. Online tickets are available up to the day before the ball. After that all tickets are available on the door at the Guildhall for £30/£20* cash (no cards accepted). Please note that as we have extra capacity with 4 rooms open, you can always buy your full price tickets on the door.
Photos of the TLC Ball
Courtesy of Solent Studios & Michael Palmer
Add to iCal or