8:00 pm - 1:30 am
The fabulous TLC Ball is held annually at the Winchester Guildhall and the next one is Saturday, 28 March 2020
Every year gets better and better so mark your diary, and be sure not to miss it!
If you have not been to the wonderful TLC Ball, you are in for a real treat! Below is a little promo, from the 2019 event taken by Andrey Sokolav:
This is a fantastic, unique event where we have a LIVE TANGO BAND, SHOWS & FOUR beautiful ballrooms in which to dance or mingle:
- Sizzling Salsa: with 2 awesome DJ’s: Internationally renowned Mauricio Reyes from Birmingham & our very own DJ Grooves (mixing all styles of Salsa/Mambo/Cuban with a lot of Bachata & Cha Cha)
- Tantalising Argentine Tango: dancing for 2 hours to THE best Tango band in the UK: Tango Siempre Quartet, as well as our resident DJs
- Smooth Swing: with Andy Kale & his Jive & Swing Jukebox
- Kool Kizomba: in the ‘Courtyard’ hall with DJ Steve
8pm Doors open
9pm Live Tango Siempre quartet & again at 11pm
10pm SHOWTIME: with performances from the Amazing South coast ladies and the awesome Lindy club dancers!
1am Close (Tango & Swing)
1.30am Close (Salsa & Kizomba)
- All 4 ballrooms have SUPERB wall to wall dance floors
- Excellent sound systems
- The most friendly and social party vibe
- Full licensed bar
- Dress to impress for this spectacular event
- Large attended cloakroom available
- FREE car parking behind the venue in both car parks after 6pm
- Larissa will also bring her divine selection of DSI Shoes – so bring your credit cards!!
Tickets on sale now
Discounted early bird £23 until 31/12/19
£26 until 13/3/20
£30 thereafter and on the door.
£15 for NUS all the time.
Photos of the TLC Ball
Courtesy of Solent Studios & Michael Palmer
Add to iCal or