8:00 pm - 1:30 am
Due to COVID-19 the 2020 Ball had to be cancelled and we are very sorry to disappoint all of you.
Ticket holders: if you haven’t received a notification from Tracie, please contact her immediately to confirm your refund or transfer to next year’s event.
Next year’s event on Saturday, 27 March 2021 will be an absolute humdinger!
The fabulous TLC Ball is held annually at the Winchester Guildhall and it will be AWESOME – Saturday 27 March 2021.
Every year gets better and better so mark your diary, and be sure not to miss it!
If you have not been to the wonderful TLC Ball, you are in for a real treat! Below is a little promo, from the 2019 event taken by Andrey Sokolav:
This is a fantastic, unique event where we have a LIVE TANGO BAND, SHOWS & FOUR beautiful ballrooms in which to dance or mingle:
- Sizzling Salsa: with 2 awesome DJ’s: Internationally renowned Mauricio Reyes from Birmingham & our very own DJ Grooves (mixing all styles of Salsa/Mambo/Cuban with a lot of Bachata & Cha Cha)
- Tantalising Argentine Tango: dancing for 2 hours to THE best Tango band in the UK: Tango Siempre Quartet, as well as our resident DJs Claire & Debbie
- Smooth Swing: with Andy Kale & his Jive & Swing Jukebox
- Kool Kizomba: in the ‘Courtyard’ hall with DJ Steve
8pm Doors open
9pm Live Tango Siempre quartet & again at 11pm
10pm SHOWTIME: with performances by the amazing South Coast Ladies & the awesome Bic & Simone from the Lindy club.
1am Close (Tango & Swing)
1.30am Close (Salsa & Kizomba)
- All 4 ballrooms have SUPERB wall to wall dance floors
- Excellent sound systems
- The most friendly and social party vibe
- Full licensed bar
- Dress to impress for this spectacular event
- Large attended cloakroom available
- FREE car parking behind the venue in both car parks after 6pm
- Larissa will also bring her divine selection of DSI Shoes – so bring your credit cards!!
Tickets will be on sale in November
Photos of the TLC Ball
Courtesy of Solent Studios & Michael Palmer
Add to iCal or