All our Beginners courses teach you 2 fabulous dances. Everyone’s favourite is to start with the wonderful Waltz, so we have included the Waltz in every course by popular demand. The second dance for this course will be the wonderful Ballroom Foxtrot. The latter is the very easy Social Foxtrot and once you gain your confidence, we teach the beautiful floaty Slow Foxtrot (as seen on Strictly) in Level 2.
The discounted course starts on this date and runs for 3 weeks every Monday from 7.00pm – 8.45pm. Each class is 45 minutes and there is a short break in between where we also encourage you to practice your new skills.
You will need to complete at least two Beginners courses before progressing to Beginners Plus/Level 2 with Claire at the same time.
No partners are required as we all dance together in our respective levels. Couples who wish to stay together can do so, just please make it known on the booking form.
Places are limited so book your place by buying this ticket.
As we want to keep you all as safe as possible, we are continuing our ‘Test on the day to enter’ policy.
Therefore please remember to take a lateral flow test at home on each day you attend classes and bring:
– evidence of the negative result with you (NHS text or email to be shown at the desk)
– or bring the actual test stick with you.each class
- Wash / sanitise your hands on arrival, as many times during the evening as necessary and as you leave;
- Bring your own water / drinks;
- Please note: No evidence of test, no entry