All our Beginners courses teach you 2 fabulous dances. Everyone’s favourite is to start with the wonderful Waltz, so we have included the Waltz in every course by popular demand. The second dance for this course will be the wonderful Ballroom Foxtrot.
The discounted course starts on this date and runs for 3 weeks every Monday from 7.00pm – 8.45pm. Each class is 45 minutes and there is a short break in between where we also encourage you to practice your new skills.
You will need to complete at least two Beginners courses before progressing to Beginners Plus/Level 2 with Claire at the same time.
No partners are required as we all dance together in our respective levels. Couples who wish to stay together can do so, just please make it known on the booking form.
Places are limited so book your place by buying this ticket.
Although we are opening normally, we still want to make you as safe as possible, therefore we believe a ‘test to enter’ is the best and fairest policy.
This means we would like you all to:
- take a lateral flow or PCR test within the last 2 days before you attend dancing;
- Either show the negative result via text on your phone when you arrive or bring the actual test stick with you;
- Wash / sanitise your hands on arrival, as many times during the evening as necessary and as you leave;
- Bring your own water / drinks;
- Please note: No evidence of test, no entry
The discounted course starts on this date and runs for 3 weeks every Monday from 7.00pm – 8.45pm.
Format of the evening is:
7pm Waltz course
7.50pm Foxtrot course