Measures to keep you safe
Measures to keep you safe at the TLC dance school in Southampton
We would like to assure you that we want to keep things as safe as possible for you, our staff and all our dancers, and therefore we would like to keep a few measures in place as a temporary measure while we transition into normality.
In order to attend, you will need to provide:
- evidence of having had either both vaccinations; or
- a negative lateral flow test within the last 2 days before attending each class
In addition to this, we are taking the following measures:
- bookings will be taken in advance so we can limit numbers in classes
- partners can stay together if they wish
- encouraging the frequent use of hand sanitisers
- encouraging frequent washing of hands
- providing good ventilation.
- (masks can be worn but no longer mandatory)
Couples who do not want to change can stay fixed during the entire evening. Solo dancers can dance together and also with the teachers.
For those with double vaccinations, you only need to show the original card or a photo or the NHS app on your phone on the first attendance at the front desk when you arrive. We will keep a note of this for future attendances. Alternatively, you can email a photo in advance to save time on the door.
For those with a negative lateral flow test, please have the NHS text message or the email ready to view on your phone.
We really appreciate everyone working together with us on this so that we can be as safe for as long as possible.
Please do NOT join us if you :
- are suffering from possible Covid symptoms (see below)
- have had contact with someone who has had Covid in the last 14 days
- are isolating with Covid, or shielding someone with Covid
- should be in quarantine having returned from a designated high risk area
Please do not attend if you have any of the following symptoms:
- a new continuous cough
- a high temperature
- a loss of, or change in, your normal sense of taste or smell (anosmia)